Thursday, July 31, 2008

"True love never forces." She squeezed his hand and sat back.

"But, if I understand what you're saying, the consequences of our selfishness are part of the process that brings us to the end of our delusions, and helps us find you. I that why you don't stop evil?"

"If only it were that simple. Mackenzie. Nobody knows what horrors I have saved the world from 'cuz people can't see what never happend. All evil flows from independence, and indendence is your choice."

"Evil is the chaos of this age that you brought to me, but it will not have the final say. Now it touches everyone that I love, those who follow me and those who don't. If I take away the consequences of people's choices, I destroy the possibility of love. Love that is forced is no love at all."

THE SHACK by William P. Young

No comments: